Saturday, January 21, 2012

Safe Blogging Tips Assignment

1. Never offer personal information- I couldn't agree more with this, you never know what people will do if you put your personal information.
2. Assume what you post is permanent- Everything you put online stays online, it is scary to think that your information is out for everyone for good.
3. Control who can and cannot see your blog- I liked this rule because hopefully the people you know wouldn't ever use your information for anyone else to see or use.
4. Don't post pictures of your friends, yourself, etc. - This is one I need to do better at, I have posted a few pictures of myself...so its good for me to remember not to expose myself.

1 comment:

  1. So what I gather from all that is that we basically shouldn't blog. I'm down with that!

    ReplyDelete